slow down you're moving too fast
i cannot believe the school year is already over. it seems like we just started. my students came so far this year...but there is still so much i would have loved to have taught them. i can't wait to see their prom pictures and their smiles on their graduation days.
i will have many more classes to come, but this class will always hold a special place in my heart.
last night, i slept 16 hours straight. i think i was past exhaustion and woke up at 4pm today wondering where the hell i was. i went to waffle house for breakfast (late bird's special?) and spent the rest of the day "nesting". every once in a while, i get this urge to clean things. erica and i call it "nesting" before our boys come home.
here is what i have done since my late start:
- changed tea lights in the candles
- vacuumed all 730 square feet of the apartment
- loaded/unloaded dishwasher
- handwashed about 15 dishes
- cleaned kitchen floor (on my hands and knees)
- changed lilah's litter/eating area
- washed sheets
- washed towels/robes
- went through closet and got rid of a TON of stuff
- taken out the trash 5 times
- went through fridge, cabinets, and freezer (YUCK). i have a habit of forgetting about food.
- unpacked from last day of school
- sorted mail
- washed trashcans
- de-cluttered nightstand
- endorsed checks
- cleaned out 4 purses
- swept front porch
- cleaned out vacuum
- watched most of the reds game
- made new itunes playlist
- made icea tea
- went to cvs for prescription, asst other things
- declogged garbage sink thing
- put away last of the holiday stuff.
- hung some pictures
- talked to erica, mom, dad, chris
- played with lilah
- sorted cleaning products
- showered, shaved
would YOU be this productive in 7 hours?
On another note, chris is on his way home right NOW! i am so excited. i haven't seen him since early april and it's about time. we are going to disney with my family on thursday and will be back next wednesday. hooray!!!!