yesterday was Amelia's 9 month birthday. hard to believe she'll be a year in 3 short months (that's about how long chris has been home and that has gone in a flash).
her stats were:
weight: 22 lbs, 15 oz (90%)
height: 28 in (77%)
head circumference: 46.something
- mouth rash (drool rash, has almost cleared in a day using hydrocortisone)
- teething progress (none erupting right now): 2 total
- labial adhesion: totally healed
- not at risk for autism based upon current mental milestones (babbling, mimicry, etc.)
- developmental milestones: scooting backwards, plank position, tries to sit up, babbles constantly, points, squeals to show delight, 2 teeth almost all the way up, bangs toys, empties toy bucket, peek-a-boo, pat-a-cake, starting to turn pages in book
- food: breastmilk 5x/day (morning, after both naps, before bed, middle of night), oatmeal & fruit for breakfast (about a shot glass portion), fruit or veg & cheese for lunch, fruit or veg and puffs for dinner.
- sleeping: consistently takes 2 naps per day, ranging from 40 mins-2 hours (never know when it'll be long or short, though!). wake time about 3hrs, 15 mins in between naps - sometimes longer. still swaddled but is comfortable sleeping without it if she keeps breaking out. 0-1 wakeups per night - nurses and right back down. generally wakes b/t 615-7. bedtime generally 6-8 (depends on how naps were)
her favorite toys are: dolly, stacking cups, stacking pots/pans, links, a funnel, paci, books, and teethers. during leave, chris changed most diapers, put her down for most naps, and did all baths. our next plans include installing a baby gate, raising her car seat straps, and setting up the baby pool.
(blogger isn't letting me post pics.)