Friday, June 13, 2008

"i was crazy about you then and now the craziest thing of all..."

OMG today could quite possibly be one of the best days of my life. tonight, i will see jack johnson live. holy crap.


i have loved his music since the release of his first CD. i have fink to thank for introducing me to this marvelous musician.


chris and i will be carpooling with allie and her friend dara to indy. the forecast predicts a 90% chance of rain, but come rain or come shine, i will be cheering my head off.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

www.drtabb.blogspot.com

Add me on here, I don't know how to make blog friends.

oh and it's rebecca (as in david and rebecca, not doctor tabb)

Unknown said...

Oh, and I agree about Samantha. I felt like the movie ended true to the characters. I felt it was a little forced at times. And Charlotte pooping her pants, that was a little silly with all the side effects.

Nicole said...

OMG I think maybe we may even live close,I just saw you went on Fri 13th and it rained as well, freakkky! If we ended up at the same one it was GREAT huh =]