- Mr. X -- he should've been tall, dark, and handsome
- Mrs. X -- should've been brunette
- Grayer -- should've been younger
- Nanny's mom -- this entire piece of the plot was not true to the book and was not needed in the movie. they should've kept her out of it and put the bohemian grandmother in instead.
- i did like the different ending.
___________________________________________________________________tonight was the first "dinner dames" night between jen, b, and me. i really hope this becomes a regular occurence because the dames they are a'smokin. on the menu tonight was chicken/rice casserole.
quote of the night: "how does a library work?"