**favorite model (all-time):
- renee -- gorgeous eyes, skin, and son. she was a bit abrasive at the beginning, but i think she acted how i would act if i had to be around some of those girls every day
- caridee -- love her final few pictures.
- joanie -- her picture as a housewife (in a green dress) is my favorite antm picture to date.
**honorable mention: naima (she had a calming energy about her). i realize all of these are blonde models...but they took the most AMAZING and intriguing pictures during their cycles (and that doesn't mean while they were on their periods)
**least favorite model (all-time):
- gina -- everything about her pisses me off
- brittany (cycle 8) -- she whined about EVERYTHING, esp her gross weave and australian go-sees.
- sara (cycle 6) -- her mouth is too puffy and her hair was just wrong.
**favorite judge (all-time):
- duh...nigel barker. as if that was even a question. he is too gorgeous for words.
- jay manuel. he does a fantastic job as art director of the photo shoots. i wish tyra would let him judge more often.
**least favorite judge (all-time):
- nole marin -- he had nothing constructive to say. he reminds me of a little gopher.
**favorite cycle (all-time):
- cycle 4. i liked most of the people on this cycle and the photo shoots were interesting. i loved their south african location and, also, the shoot with the kids.
- cycle 3. i love when they go to tokyo.
- duh. i love them all.
**best moments in ANTM history:
- when chantal trips during the final runway show
- when ann & eva write in cassie's brownies with a knife
- the look on renee's face when natasha is talking to her "husband" on the phone
starting next cycle (sometime in feb) i will be dissecting each episode. can't wait! so, if you know how to smile with your eyes (gag me now), please keep checking back in early 08. i think that'll do it for now. i'm sure there will be more thoughts to post later. any thoughts? agreements...disagreements?